COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
8 years since February 3rd, 2007
2. What does your username mean?
Originally, my username was allhailshadow, which I took after the title of a soundtrack from Shadow the Hedgehog. My current username, Tri-Jean, is a combination of my first and middle name. "Tri" is the first part of my name Trisha, and Jean is my full middle name.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Shy, sensitive, imaginative
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
I'm pretty sure this was my first deviation I had posted. I don't have it in my gallery anymore. I drew this at the time of the Colts vs Bears football game.
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
I like to do symbolistic and illustrative work, fan art, anime, supernatural (genre), furry/anthro, comic, and cute/dark/romantic artwork.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I've done a bit of animation, but nothing really major. That would probably be a style I'd want to master instantly. Here are a few personal animated projects I had done a looong while back. Most of them, particularly the avatars, were requests. They're no longer in my gallery, but I still have them saved on my computer
8. What was your first favorite?
This one here was the first drawing I added to my favorites
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Anything that catches my eye or matches my interests
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I had recently found out about this artist here -->tracyjb<-- I'm in love with her cat characters and the web-comic she's working on called Lackadaisy. Such character depth and atmosphere.. I found out about her through darkspeeds. If you haven't seen her work before, I highly recommend that you give her gallery a long hard look! She gives the felines such humanistic qualities, they almost seem believable and relatable. What an inspiration
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
There are quite a few friends I've made here who I'd like to meet someday in person, but I am just so shy and feel like I make things awkward, so I don't know if it'll happen. I guess I'll have to overcome my anxiety first before I take that huge leap forward.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
At first, I didn't plan on joining this place. I was very nervous back then and scared of the types of people I'd meet. I was mostly focused on the negative side of the internet. But my good friend, Anna, swayed me to join her after I had introduced her to this site, and I finally became a member in 2007. I can't say that my time here has been perfect, but I don't regret being a part of the community because of the friends I've gained.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Adobe Photoshop, SAI, and dry media [pencil, color pencil, charcoal, and chalk pastel]
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Someplace quiet where I'm alone to think deeply and have focus fully on what I'm drawing, like when I'm in my personal studio, home alone, or outside surrounded by nature.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
Knowing that I have people to inspire and be inspired by